字級大小 Kích thước chữ大 Lớn 中 Trung 小 Nhỏ
Please read carefully before you fill out the application form. (Click here to download)
1. Please send or fax the completed application form to us and book your flight/train ticket only after being notified of acceptance.
2. Applicants without a referee will not be accepted. Qualifications for being a referee – a person /Resident Reverend in charge of any Pure Land Learning Centres / Amitabha Buddhist Associations.
3. The referee will take full responsibility for the applicant. If the applicant demonstrates any abnormal behaviour, it will be the responsibility of the referee to send that person back.
4. Applicants must be in good health and do not need any special care. Applicants with contagious diseases, psychological condition, or who cannot take care of themselves will not be accepted.
5. Applicants over 70 years of age must provide Health Certificate and be accompanied by a family member or a friend during their stay.
6. Retreatants have to participate in cleaning duties at the Association at the time specified on the Retreat Schedule.
7. Retreat Schedule and the Code of Conduct of the Association will be provided upon arrival and have to be observed by all retreatants at all times.
8. The Association cultivates and propagates mainly Pure Land teachings. Applicants following different schools of teaching or different methods of cultivation please do not apply.
9. Buddhist monks or nuns must provide their ordination certificate when apply..
10. Things to bring: Buddhist robe, water bottle/cup, slippers and toiletries.
11. Retretants are not allowed to go out or visit friends/relatives without the Association’s approval.
12. The duration of stay for each application is limited to three months.
Designed by ACubeDT